7.13.2008

true.

the guy you see at the right...  truly a great person.  he'd give you the shirt off his back, without you asking, if he thought you might need it.  he's one of the only friends i still hang with from high school.   he works hard. he's got a huge heart.  always looking for a good time. he's always there.  he's helped me move countless times - including driving a box truck back thru the mountains in a blizzard. the roadtrips... the concerts... the races... and this weekend – he's helping me me (more like i'm helping him i guess) finish my garage.  i owe him a lot, yet he just shrugs and accepts nothing in return.  the next few hotbox's and covers are on me grandpa! :)   much love, and thanks for being such an amazing person –– thru everything.  one day it will be amazing and you'll find that they don't always finish last.  you deserve the best.

-k.

No comments: