7.06.2010

all in

im in love with a sound.
a carefree laugh that comes alive
that makes a bad day better,
a good day the top of the world
it plays in my head every day
it fills my dreams at night.

i'm in love with a strength.
a strength to none ive ever known
one to let in, to trust, to stand.
it pulls me up when i have fallen
makes me face whats gone past
and makes me tall for tomorrow

I'm in love with a heart.
a heart as big as the heavens
one torn in pain, and beats in joy
the world it should have in return
mine it will have forever
beating strong as song

im in love with a voice.
a voice ive never met
yet is more real than anything
words that challenge, words that sing
ones that weigh heavy on the past
and and are unsure of the future

im in love with a you.
a you that has brought me magic
a you that carries the world
a you that told me it was okay
a you that deserves the most
a you that i smile at in thanks



---

for a friend.
-k.lang.

No comments: